Not much justification is needed to prove that India is the most promising place as far as steel investments are concerned. The history of global steel sector evolution in last 5 decades has clearly outlined that investment in steel capacity move to the region where the demand is growing. With the projected growth of almost 10% in economy, India is likely to see one of the most promising growth scenarios in steel consumption making it the right place for investments in steel sector for capacity addition.
While Indian steel sector has few giants, followed by handful of mid sized players but the largest chunk comes from small sized companies. Their respective aspiration levels very to a great extant. While giants and mid sized players talk in millions of tonnes, aspirations of smaller companies are well below a million tonne.
Another unique character surrounding Indian steel sector is the degree of de fragmentation, which makes exchange of information quite difficult for technology providers to reach them or vice versa steel makers to know what all is available to fulfill their dreams of expansions.
Steel Technology Services of SteelGuru is an attempt to bridge this gap
1. An exclusive Company Showroom
2. Customized Search Engine Optimization on key words given by you
3. Advert on all pages of http://tech.steelguru.com
4. Display of you advert on home page of SteelGuru once a month
5. Adverts in Steel Trade Today - Once in a quarter
6. Blue Box in Steel Trade Today - Once in a quarter
7. Publishing of your promotional articles in StelGuru - Once a month
8.10% discount on SteelGuru events including Steel Technology Conclave